Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll, we don't have the B9 in our title, but figured this is the place to hang out. Just picked up our 4th Subaru (2009 Tribeca SE 7 Pass) because we just could not leave the Subaru world!! We also have a 99 Impreza, 03' Impreza Outback Sport, 04' WRX Sedan and now the Beca.

Right away my wife loves the Tribeca but claims it's not "Mean Enough Looking". Looking to start off with some Matte Black 20" rims, tint and a bit notier exhaust from my buddy with a muffler shop. As you can tell, we're a bit of a younger family that just can't grow up yet...and really does not want to either... :D

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome to the club. Let us know what you do with the exhaust. There are a of us that would like to do some minor mods, but nothing really exists. Also maybe you could do an audio/ video clip of the exhaust sounds.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure... I know, I've been searching around everywhere to see what people have done to any year Tribeca and am coming up with very VERY little :(

We swapped my stock wrx exhaust and a bunch of other goodies onto her 03' Outback Sport so she's begging for more sound and looks. I know others have done things to them but just not posted about it. I will def. post up what we do along with pics and audio. More to come and thanks for the welcome!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts