Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
jamaitin said:
I'm thinkin' somewhere where we can also get something to eat, that has a parking lot as well. I also think you might wanna pick a date as soon as possible so we can set it aside. I have to reserve my limo. LOL :rofl:
That isn't your stretch B9 is it?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Hmmmm no one else beside jamaitin chiming in?

At any rate, I'll be at Subaru Car Care Days on May 3rd at Wayne Subaru around lunch time if anyone else will be there. Actually I may end up picking up the new Outback that day.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Sorry, I'm not much a "meet" kind of guy, lol. My weekends are pretty much always busy too w/ fun and not so fun stuff. My wife also hassles me enough for being on car forums...nevermind having to spend a day.

Sheesh...I sound pretty whipped:eek: ;)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
snork said:
Sorry, I'm not much a "meet" kind of guy, lol. My weekends are pretty much always busy too w/ fun and not so fun stuff. My wife also hassles me enough for being on car forums...nevermind having to spend a day.

Sheesh...I sound pretty whipped:eek: ;)
I hear ya. Once we get the dog this weekend, our time will be streteched even further. The dog is actually going to pull me off the computer, so I'll have less car forum time.

Dude you're not whipped.....you are living the American dream. Sucks doesn't it? :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
I work in Westchester (Pleasantville) and travel all around the County. I actually see quite a few Tribecas roaming around, but mostly soccer mom's with nothing to do during the day:rolleyes:

I don't usually drive my Tribeca to work though.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have recently traded in my 2008 Tribeca 5 passenger Ltd with Nav. My rear diif went in a snow storm and the dealer gave me a 2010 outback...needless to say the wife loved the outback and I was able to get out of my lease and into a purchase on a 2010 Outback Ltd with Nav and moonroof with the CVT..this thing is great on gas, getting close to 500 miles per tank and she drives to Jersey City daily..please elt me know about any group meets

41 - 60 of 64 Posts