Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought an 06 tribeca with 56,000.Its a beautiful car and I love the style and quality. Its my second subaru. it drives great. I cant figure out why they are not more popular.

I also have an outback with 140,000.

Subarus are the best. I am glad I found this forum.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just bought a 2010 Limited, and agree with you that I don't understand why they are not popular........guess maybe the price, or you can now get pretty much the same equipment on an Outback with better gas mileage????

Congrats on your new "Beca".....not a lot of miles on it, so it should last you a long time.......:tup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
congrats on the purchase.

imo the tribeca isn't that popular because of the price when brand new. unless you get a really good deal on a new one the retail price puts it in a class that includes vehicles with more space and better materials. not necessarily more capability though. either way, the tribeca is still very good.

...and to be honest, i kind of like that it's relatively exclusive and you don't see two or three every day.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I agree 100% about being different...only thing with me is that my next door neighbor has a 2008 Limited same color, same everything.......he is a big Subaru person......he drives a WRX and his wife drives the Tribeca, they have owned 5 Subaru's.......I was not trying to match my neighbors color choice, I really wanted a Silver one, but it was the last 2010 and it just happened to be Gray, and I got a great deal with the 2011's already on the way.......

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome guys! and well, Subaru use to be unpopular and look how drastically it's turned around lol. Its a great car and I think Subaru will realize that as well, making a better Tribeca for the years to come

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Congrats on the purchase....We have an 07 and wondering how Subaru will redesign a 2012.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.