Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Pic above was the next morning I got the Tribeca for my wife. It's an 07 Limited 7 seater. Had a Forester few years back so know Subie quality and knew that I would end up with this SUV when it came out. Got it under invoice so not bad but had to wait a week since I really wanted this color. Initial impressions so far is that it handles well for a big car but can feel it's heftiness when slightly pushed. Good comfortable ride and quiet. Inside feels and looks like an Audi. A bit of wind rush when there's a head wind but still pretty quiet. Brakes are good. Tranny decent as well but prefer to leave it in sport mode when entering freeway onramps since I don't like the sudden downshift. Acceleration could be better but anything stronger then fuel economy will suffer. Looks great and couple folks thought it was a european car. I'm still getting used to the rear but growing on me. Front and sideview really nice. Overall impression is that it's a really good SUV. 8.5 out of 10. I'll give this SUV :tup: :tup: . Btw I'm from the Bay Area.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome. That is the best looking color for 07, IMHO. But we didn't get it because we live on a gravel road and it would have been impossible for us to keep clean.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts