Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm not really into after market stuff but they are the first set of wheels I've seen other than oe that suit the car. Very nice wheel/colour combination, congrats.

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all! Yes those Subaru wheels look very similar to mine. Really nice actually... I wonder if those Subaru centercaps would fit mine! :D

The ride is nice, though perhaps slightly less plush... I can 'feel' them a bit more than the stockers, that's for sure.

I did a lot of looking around before I found the ones I thought best suited the Tribeca.

The others I liked were the MRR HR2 wheels. They are beautiful...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Scottw305 said:
Wow, they look great!! I'm trying to convince my wife that we need a new set of wheels.
Thanks guys.

Scott... being in NJ, you're going to NEED (stress NEED) a set of winter wheels and a set of spring/summer wheels. This way you don't have to keep swapping tires out on the rims you have. They virtually pay for themselves. :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
First and foremost, the wheels look good. I just got some new wheels myself and I would love to sell my OEMs. Has anyone ever had any luck selling/shipping wheels and tires on this or is ebay/craigslist better?

Just FYI for those looking to get new wheels, the OEM wheels weigh around 36lbs each (or so say the scale at the dealership). Quite heavy if you ask me. Should get way better gas mileage if you get something around 28lbs each.

Last but not least, does anyone have a large mirror on a long pole that mounts to the OEM crossbars? I really want to check out my new wheels while I drive. HA! I bet Tony would agree. :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Tony999, what offset and width did you end up with? I've been looking at 20" myself and am trying to make a solid decision on the offset. You're 20's stuff the wheel wells pretty nicely :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts