Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put some 20x8.5 et+40 wheels on the 08 Tribeca. Just a quick picture, I will take some better ones when the weather will coop.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Usually not a big fan of the black rims...but it matches the black/white color scheme real nice! Looks good:tup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
snork said:
Usually not a big fan of the black rims...but it matches the black/white color scheme real nice! Looks good:tup:
Thanks I appreciate it. I am definately a black wheel person, but it has to be on the right color car with the right style wheel.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Magic Marker said:
How's she ride on 20"s?
The tires are 255 45 20 so there is a decent amount of rubber between the rim and the road, very close to stock, but the Nitto 420S tires grip way better then the stock goodyears.

·
Registered
552 Posts
That's a sweet picture:bow:

One question...can you get black center caps? I think that would really complete the look. If you can't get black caps, maybe paint them if they're removeable.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
snork said:
That's a sweet picture:bow:

One question...can you get black center caps? I think that would really complete the look. If you can't get black caps, maybe paint them if they're removeable.
I could paint them but I like the chrome caps, there is just enough to make it not look like a steel wheel at first glance, when I see people will all black wheels and black center caps and lugs at first to me they look like a steel wheel. Now if I could get black door handles and black housing headlights I would probally go with the all black wheel.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Kamkze said:
I just put some 20x8.5 et+40 wheels on the 08 Tribeca. Just a quick picture, I will take some better ones when the weather will coop.
Unbelievably BEAUTIFUL:tup:​

·
Registered
31 Posts
Kamkze said:

looks just like mine but my lip is chrome and they are 22x9 32offest

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sick picture with the storm, make the package look aggressive! I would have said no to black rims on most cars other than black but the dark tint to the windows helps tie it together.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts