Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
First one I've seen of the new body. Though not really much aftermarket on any of the Tribecas. Refreshing to see some personalization going on.

·
Registered
80 Posts
nice wheels. did you only tint the front? the rear looks like stock tint, I want to make the rear darker on mine, which would mean i have to tint over factory and not sure that would come out ok.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SubieTri08 said:
nice wheels. did you only tint the front? the rear looks like stock tint, I want to make the rear darker on mine, which would mean i have to tint over factory and not sure that would come out ok.
Yah i had them match the tint of the back windows, they used 15 percent i believe and it looks the same on the outside. looking out though the shade is deffinately darker but i think it looks fantastic. i was surprised at how much tinting the front darkened up the interior, doesnt let as much light through. i think the rears are already good get the fronts!

·
Registered
53 Posts
One thing...they forgot the little triangle in front of the mirror!

LOL, thinking of tinting my fronts. Also thought of darkening the rear, probably the back glass and rear section for hidding stuff better in the back.

·
Registered
80 Posts
wackojacko said:
One thing...they forgot the little triangle in front of the mirror!

LOL, thinking of tinting my fronts. Also thought of darkening the rear, probably the back glass and rear section for hidding stuff better in the back.
hahah thats so funny you noticed that.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Heh, yeah, I noticed the little triangle window too:( I'm not sure if you could really even tint it since it's such a small/awkard location...it would be hard to do it evenly w/o bubbles.

Also from what I've read in numerous tinting discussion threads, factory tint is never more that 25%. That's apparently the unofficial standard.

And interesting choice with the Tenzo rims, looks good:tup: The gunmetal matches the plastic trim pretty well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts