Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) My wife has like the styling of the Tribeca since they came out and after multiple repairs her 98 Outback needed headgaskets and we decided to replace it instead of fixing it. We originally were looking at a new '08 Outback but I figured I search cars.com and see what we could find for a Tribeca. What a deal we found '06 Tribeca limited with every option. Original sticker was barely under 40K. It has 30,000 on it but looks and drives like brand new. I also found a '07 with 10K for about 2K more but it was 5 pass with no options. We figured this was the better deal. We bought it for almost $5,000 under KBB from a Nissan dealer. It has more toys than my wife wanted or needed but my son and I love all the gadgets.

I just found the missing owner's manuals in the jack storage area by accident today, is that where the normally go?

BTW this is now our 5th ScoobyDoo, my daily driver is a 1996 Legacy Wagon with 185,000 on the clock. I just got rear ended by a Buick Roadmaster and my damage is hardly noticable and her nose was wrecked. From the noise I figured I wouldn't even be able to open the liftgate. Nothing like Subaru safety.

We've had a variety of vehicle and when it came time to replace the Outback, my wife only wanted another SUBI. I have to agree with her!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Congrats on your beca. We too just recently purchased an 06 with 99k (kilometers) thats about 60K in miles. We just put winter tires and rims on and it drives like a dream. We also have a 97 Outback that is still going strong, just had a knock sensor replaced, new wires, tune up, its has 230kms on it.
Congrats on your 5th subi, we are just on our 2nd.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts