Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...purchased a SOA owned 07 Tribeca Limited 7-passenger w/ navi & dvd (see signature) in Newport Blue Pearl.

The used car deals were just too good to pass up. Had 8440 miles on the odo and came to $27.5k + tax/title/tags for what had an original MSRP of nearly $39k (yeah I know they never sold for that much). Woulda liked an 08, but it would've been $36k+ to get a comparably equipped MY08 and quite a bit out of my realm of affordability;) Besides I like the distinctive, individual look of the 06/07s.

For anyone in the tri-state area, I'd highly recommend Bill Kolb, Jr Subaru...they were really good people with no haggle pricing. My wife also has an 06 Legacy sedan just with the SE package and BK, Jr's no haggle price was $300 less than what we haggled for at another dealer...live and learn I suppose:eek:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. We have what you bought minus navi/ dvd. Sounds like you got a really good deal.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks:tup: I'm in North Jersey too...upper Passaic County to be exact. Most of the B9s at the dealer were Subaru demo cars from the ski resorts out west...they even had one all done up with Nordica (ski company) vinyl decals still on it, looked like a race car! It was actually our second choice vehicle and the sales guy said they could leave them on if we wanted:lol:

IMHO I think we got a great deal...kbb says $35k (obviously kbb is always way overrated) and Edmunds TMV was $29k with the included accessories. I checked out Ramsey & Wayne Subaru as well...they did have a 2-3 potential candidates, but they had 10-15k more miles for the same price or only a few hundred less.

Bought my wife's 06 Legacy SE new from Loman Subaru in Parsippany, but they're a real small subie dealer so not much used selection there. I will say Loman's service dept. is pretty good though...good service if you can get past the gruff guy at the counter and reasonable prices (for a dealer that is).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts