Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets just say it was love at first sight. We (hubby & I) currently own an '07 OBW with 137,000 miles and an '01 OBS with 97,000 miles. The '01's trannie just went and after adding up all the things that need to be done to it this year we decided I should look for a newer vehicle. So over to our local dealer I go and there she sat. A 2006 silver metallic (not my first choice of colors) but lets just say it was love at first sight :banana:. I know, lots of folks think this is a fugly vehicle (gasp that can't be!) but I just love the personality the front end of this car has. It doesn't look like anyother SUV or crossover on the road. Then I got into the passenger seat and immediately felt like I was in a cocoon of sorts.

Well, I won't bore you all with the silly details, but I knew this was the vehicle for me. I got to drive it from Saturday afternoon until this morning and got to test it under all the conditions I normally drive. Gotta love a test drive like that. I took it back this morning and they've given me a loaner until it's serviced, washed and waxed and ready for me to take ownership ~ hopefully this Friday. Anyway I'm looking forward to learning more about my car of choice and getting to hear others stories of their Becas
:cool:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats!

Silver is a easier color to maintain. Takes a while for the road grime to show or you can call it gray for the winter.

·
Registered
96 Posts
AWeD Gray said:
Congrats!

Silver is a easier color to maintain. Takes a while for the road grime to show or you can call it gray for the winter.
I've also found that the gold metallic is pretty good too. But since they use road salt up here, try to run the car through a touchless car wash after every snow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got the nod to pick it up tomorrow after work. I've added a picture of it for my avatar. I like the description "Titanium" better than grey. It sounds more like jewelry :lol:

Thanks for the welcomes, I'm so looking forward to taking her for a nice long road trip ANYWHERE!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congrats with your new car ! Beca is great vehicle and we bought also because it looked so standing out of crowd. Love it !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts