Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up an 08 Diamond Grey Metallic Tribeca Limited for the missus on New Years Eve. It's her first Subie and my 4th (I currently have an 04 WRX Wagon).

We both absolutely love it. I like it more than I thought I would. But I guess after driving my WRX for the past few years, I forgot what actual comfort was like. :p

·
Registered
80 Posts
JohnnyWagon said:
Picked up an 08 Diamond Grey Metallic Tribeca Limited for the missus on New Years Eve. It's her first Subie and my 4th (I currently have an 04 WRX Wagon).

We both absolutely love it. I like it more than I thought I would. But I guess after driving my WRX for the past few years, I forgot what actual comfort was like. :p
hey welcome to the forum... I was going out for lunch today and spoted an 08 Diamond Grey Metallic (same as mine) making a turn on RT110, since you're from Babylon, that wouldn't have been your missus would it?? :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SubieTri08 said:
hey welcome to the forum... I was going out for lunch today and spoted an 08 Diamond Grey Metallic (same as mine) making a turn on RT110, since you're from Babylon, that wouldn't have been your missus would it?? :lol:
Actually, it was her!! :lol:

I called to ask if she saw another Grey Tribeca by 110 today and she said that she did see you turn and then look back at her. She said you were wearing sunglasses.

She apologizes for not waving. :wave:

I told her to wash it in case she gets spotted again... It's filthy.

·
Registered
80 Posts
JohnnyWagon said:
Actually, it was her!! :lol:

I called to ask if she saw another Grey Tribeca by 110 today and she said that she did see you turn and then look back at her. She said you were wearing sunglasses.

She apologizes for not waving. :wave:

I told her to wash it in case she gets spotted again... It's filthy.
LOL... Yep that was me!!! No worries I think I saw her smiling as I turned. :wave:
I think my car is more filthy than hers!!! :lol: I still got the salt from last weeks snow all over that car, was gonna get a car wash yesterday but turns out its going to rain the next 2 days so I held off. :)

I'm only out in the Melville area every now and then to cover for that office, what a conicidence when I saw the DGM 08 and just read your post the other day. HA!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hmmm. There are two other B9's in my area, but I don't think they are Subaru crazy like the rest of us......

·
Registered
552 Posts
Heh...that's a pretty good coincidence. There are 2 B9s that I see all the time here in West Milford (one other in my condo complex alone) but they're driven by "soccer mommy's" so pretty sure they're not on here. One's white, one black, both with chrome SE packages.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.