Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I just picked up a 2006 Tribeca 7 Limited with Nav on Saturday. It is Newport Blue. So far the wife loves it. I am impressed with it and look forward to many happy miles in the future.

Any suggestions regarding intakes, satellite radio connection would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers. Mark

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome another NBP! I wish we had nav in ours, but at least I'm getting the iPod integration kit installed this weekend.

Enjoy your B9. It's a great SUV.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Welcome aboard:wave:

As for mods...there really isn't hardly anything out there other than OEM stuff (which the list is pretty short:()

The only intakes I've seen are some people doing a custom short-ram/cold-air intake...basically, aluminum pipe and a basket filter:rolleyes:

As for SAT radio, I don't believe the 06 models have the factory harness needed to add the OEM XM radio package that you can get on the 07+ models:( So you'd probably have to go aftermarket for that.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Congrats! One of my favorite Subaru colors.

Unfortunately Subaru was a few years behind on Sat integration and I also think it is aftermarket for that model year.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the insight. I also found out that I was incorrect on the color. It is actually Atlantic Blue Pearl, which I guess is a little darker that Newport.

Thanks for heads up on the Sat situation. Any suggestions of particular aftermarket integrators?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts