Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ramtin. After spending years on other Japanese cars, I realized that Subaru is something special. As I spend lots of time before buying anything, I started to investigate about Subaru, and as I like larger cars, and specifically SUVs, I targeted Tribeca. I spent a lot of time, read tons of surveys, articles, review, compares and watched hours of Videos. Finally in October i bought my first Subaru, which is a 2007 Tribeca, and is a CPO car.

The car and driving experience is totally different. I feel excellent about safety options, and airbags surrounding me from corner to corner. Well the car doesn't speed up like my 05 3.6V Nissan Altima, but driving Tribeca is very exciting, and extremely comfortable.

As this is my first Subaru, please help me know about maintenance, oil change, belts and any other useful tips. I always behave my car like its alive, and it is!

Thanks all new Subaru friends in advance

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Just follow the maintenance schedule in the manual and you'll be fine.

oh, welcome X3.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome. Maybe we'll see each other on the GTA roads. I, too, have a CPO Tribeca but an 06. You'll enjoy the Tribeca! I take mine to Downtown Subaru for service.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome........you will find your Subie is really different than other Japanese vehicles........just maintain it as mentioned, according to your owner's manual, and you will get plenty of happy miles with it........if you don't have the maintenance history, I would advise taking it in to a preferred Subaru dealer and get caught up on it's maintenance, or at least that is what I would do....good luck...........

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can anyone say a few words on repair costs, availability of parts, durability, etc. I am seriously considering buying this car used with 80,000 km or so and would like to know what to expect in terms of maintenance costs and known mechanical issues.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Newbie TBca said:
Can anyone say a few words on repair costs, availability of parts, durability, etc. I am seriously considering buying this car used with 80,000 km or so and would like to know what to expect in terms of maintenance costs and known mechanical issues.
Expect repair of modern expensive cars to be expensive. It is AWD system so more things can go wrong. So far from watching the forum, there aren't many problems with it. For 60,000 miles service expect to pay about 900$-1000$ on top of the purchase price. If you are skilled many things you can do yourself and save.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.