Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Subaru Tribeca
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if the 2011 Subaru Legacy radiator is compatible with the 2011 Subaru Tribeca one?

I ask that because the Tribeca is based on the Legacy platform and parts for the Legacy have more availability and are cheaper.

Thank you in advance.

·
Administrator
06 B9 Tribeca
814 Posts
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if the 2011 Subaru Legacy radiator is compatible with the 2011 Subaru Tribeca one?

I ask that because the Tribeca is based on the Legacy platform and parts for the Legacy have more availability and are cheaper.

Thank you in advance.
Go to rockauto.com etc. and you can get a cross reference and also some really good prices. There are 5 percent off coupons all over the internet for them too.

Unless someone here can answer the question, that is what I would do.

·
V6er Version 2
Facelift (EZ36D, 5EAT TG5D), MY2008, 7seat Limited (no DVD, no NAVI)
415 Posts
checking cross reference is one good thing (is it 1:1?). if not - next step would be getting pictures and drawings with sizes from both and compare. like:

p.s. legacy or not - more important it is - what engine and transmission is in that legacy.

·
Administrator
06 B9 Tribeca
814 Posts
I can't see how this is practical. Time is money. Going to save $50 bucks or whatever to likely need to retrofit stuff doesn't seem to make much sense. Then if it doesn't fit you will be rigging stuff up all day. Things like fan motors and all that come to mind. Wouldn't you rather spend your time doing something more enjoyable? If you are off by a radiator hose or two then those $50 bucks (and your time) are gone.

Rectangle Line Font Parallel Software

Rectangle Font Parallel Electric blue Pattern

Rockauto says no interchange....

Rectangle Font Screenshot Software Number

You want to go through the work, let us know if you find out anything different so we can all benefit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.