Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all from Toronto, CANADA

I've been a member for a month now since purchasing a used 06 Tribeca 7-seater Ltd with the whole nine yards (Nav, DVD player, puddle lights). The colour is Champagne Gold Opal.

My wife fell in love with this vehicle in this colour, but the price 2 years ago was out of our reach. Then I found this Tribeca on the web with an amazing price. This vehicle is actually from Cali so no salt or rust. The price was too good to pass, so we are proud owners of this Tribeca Ltd.

I love driving the Tribeca, more than my done-up MY00 RS. In a couple of years, I'll be looking for a MY06+ STi to join our growing Subaru family ;) .

I'm glad to be a member here!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hey, and welcome aboard. We were in the same boat...I've always liked the Tribeca but new it was just too much money, but you can get great deals on them (only slightly) used.

·
Registered
151 Posts
welcome Jaycee, I live just north of you in newmarket, I have an 06, 5 pass converted to leather... I have the puddle lights, but not going to install till the spring, also just installed the aero bars. Maybe we will spot each other one of these days!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts