Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All ... Just picked up an 06' Tribeca Limited, Seacrest Green w/ trailer hitch and aero bars. Have put about 700 miles on so far and love the vehicle, drives and rides great, really like the Subaru attention to detail.

One question on the low beam headlights, during dealer prep the right side light was replaced. Now comparing the light pattern of both left and right sides it seems like the right side light is aimed low. Is this typical - an asymmetric light pattern by design? Looking at the access to the headlight bulbs, does not look that easy to get the replacement into the recepticle and have it seated properly. Is it routine to do an alignment after replacement of the bulb?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome fellow '06 Tribeca Ltd owner. Yeah, Subarus are great cars, and the Tribeca drives like a dream. And that centre dash is out of this world!

·
Registered
151 Posts
we also have an 06... and just so happened to have the right headlight replaced like you. I noticed too it is aimed differently than the drivers headlight. I think this is by design. I was going to attempt the bulb replacement myself but because of that piece of the frame that cuts across the lamp, its hard to get your hands in there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.