Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is good information on this site (great since there is no Tribeca info posted yet on the Ultimate Subaru Message Board).

Anyway, we have a 2008 Tribeca 5 passenger base model. Got a heck of a deal on it the week before Christmas last year (Outback price territory with the rebate included). We love it. It came with puddle lights (love them), all season floor mats, and rear cargo net. I've added the cargo area mat and retractable cover, hood stone guard, wheel locks, and a cargo area organizer. We just hit 10K miles on the clock and have had minimal problems. We needed to have the transmission reflashed to help with shift shock (2-3, 3-2). We also are still trying to get a rear gate/seat rattle fixed (thanks for the TSB on this site), but it has quieted down with warmer weather.

We've been a Subaru family for several years now...having caught the bug during our 10 years living in the snow belt of northern Michigan. While we've moved further south now (Illinois), we still love the cars and have continued to buy the brand We've had/have 3 other Subies, including a 1997 Impreza L (108K miles when totaled in a car/deer accident), 2000 Legacy Outback (still own with 133K on the clock), and a 2005 Impreza RS (still own with 88K on the clock). These cars have all been extremely reliable/nearly trouble free from day one (aside from the 2000 Outback needing its head gaskets replaced at 127K).

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome !
Yeah that back seat rattle is extremely annoying but it seems to be a flaw in like every Tribeca; wheather its a B9 or New tribeca...i havent had my dealer look at it yet but it seems some dealers ignore it..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts