Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All - just picked up my new 2008 Tribeca on Dec 22nd. Just in time for the winter!!! Got it in Diamond Gray Metallic.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's my first question. Does anyone else have a loud fan noise coming from the front grill?? Once my car is on, the fan is kinda noisy, granted I can't hear it from the inside, but once I get out of the car I can hear it.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome to the Board and nice pick up. I love that color. Our 07 doesn't have any fan noises.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Has anyone installed an aftermarket remote start on their Tribeca yet? If so, which one did you install and were there any problems?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
SubieTri08 said:
Has anyone installed an aftermarket remote start on their Tribeca yet? If so, which one did you install and were there any problems?
IMO since there is a factory remote start pick up that one. That is what we did.

I've always had remote start installed in our other cars w/ aftermarket kits only b/c there is no factory option. On older cars it's not a big deal since the keys weren't chipped. With my 04 Civic, the key is chipped so they had to hide the valet key in the car so it tricks it to think the key is in the ignition.

So spend a few extra bucks and get the OE remote start.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts