Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys !

I am new to the tribeca family (not in the subaru family, I am fan of this amazing car manufacturer) and happy owner of a 2008 Tribeca Limited Edition. What a car :tup:

I'll introduce myself more in detail later.

;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks ! We have (this is my wife's car) the Tribeca since only 3 days, and I am already charmed ! This car is really amazing !

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am a Subaru fan since many years, and this is my first Tribeca. I would like to improve it a little bit, and I found some really interesting information on this forum. However, I still dont have any answer about the 2 following questions :

- I would like to disable the daytime lights (DRL). I found only information relative to Legacy / Outback, can someone have a clear how-to on the Tribeca ?

- I read a lot of positive reviews for the puddle lights... what is it exactly and where to get a kit (easy to install) for a good price ?

- Is there a solution to set the DVD player to Region Free ? What is the brand/model of the player installed by subaru ?

thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The DVDs are region protected (for more information, read this : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVD_region_code)
I have a LOT of DVD region 2 (Europe) which cannot be read in the Tribeca entertainment system because it's region 1 only (North america).

Severals home DVD player have a code that can be entered with the remote control to set the player to be region free (aka region 0) and can read any region.

That's what I am looking for the Tribeca one !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.