Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I have a few items (some new, some lightly used) from my totaled 06 Tribeca that I'm looking to sell. I'm pricing these as low as possible and will ship all items. If you're interested in any of the items, message me with your zip code to get a rough estimate for shipping. Items will be shipping from Massachusetts. Many of these parts will fit other years of the Tribeca other than 2006, it is your responsibility to verify the fit of these parts for your particular vehicle. All sales are final.

New CURT 13046 Trailer Hitch, Brand New in Box, never opened. Purchased in 2015 for $140, currently $145 on Amazon - $40 + Shipping

All items below are Genuine Subaru Parts:

Lightly Used All Season Black Rubber Floor Mats, 1st and 2nd Row Only (4 mats total, this set did not include the 3rd row), Part # J501SXA200 - $15 + Shipping

New Cabin Air Filter/Air Refiner, box shows wear but part is fine Part # 72880XA00A - $7 + Shipping

New Air Element/Engine Air Filter, box shows wear but part is fine Part # 16546AA10A - $7 + Shipping

New Oil Filters, have 5 and would like to sell all 5 together. Boxes show wear but filters are fine, all filters have protective plastic on them, Part # 15208AA031 - 5 filters for $12 + Shipping

Used original factory wheel from 2006, on vehicle until 2015, great condition, has one scratch, no curb scratches, I do not believe I have the center cap for it - $35 + Shipping

I don't have pictures of the wheel and hitch, the hitch is still in the original sealed box so I can only provide a picture of the box if needed. I can also take a picture of the wheel if needed. I will attempt to include pictures of all the filters and floor mats if the site allows me in this post.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

Fred

IMG_0104.JPG IMG_9827.JPG IMG_9830.JPG IMG_9831.JPG

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to include a used Gray Genuine Subaru Rear Cargo Mat for a 2006 Tribeca - $10 + Shipping

1 - 2 of 2 Posts