Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. You can call me Gaddis(Last name) I joined to see if anyone was doing anything performance wise on the EZ30R's. Plus I don't care what anyone says the B9 is SEXXY! Especially the COBB built one. Anywho I have 2 cars(maybe 3 by December)
My baby, Lilly, my first car my 97' OBS white on dark grey which is getting a EZ30R transplant and 05' STi powertrain along with some other major body work in the form of WRC spec wide body. I'll add a link to my RS25.com member's journal about it when I get the chance.
Second up. Heirloom, my 94' SVX LSi. I'm the third owner and the 2 previous owners are one of my Sister-in-Laws and the first was her parents. Her and my brother decided to sell when they were having my nephue and wanted to get something newer with more space, 07 Outback. I called dibs the second my brother told me and I hadn't even seen the car ever! I had only seen a few SVX's but couldn't pass it up. Plus I told them when i picked it up I'd work at keeping it running till my nephue is old enough to be the next owner.

So yeah that's the jist. I'm here to see what you peeps are up to engine wise and cause I like the B9 body. Tried to talk my mother into one when she was looking for a new vehicle to replace her 95' Maxima. I also tried to get her into a 3.0R Limited Legacy but no dice... 08' Maxima.:mad: Oh yeah and my Dad has a 99' Outback.
Anymore questions?
-Gaddis

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brien said:
Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it useful.
Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure someone on here is off doing way more than needed on their engine and I can see what info they've found. There is starting to be a growing number of EZ30R imprezas but still not enough of us that there is any aftermarket yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts