Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride. I like the color choice.

You have tan leather like us. A word of advice, clean and condition it once a month for the first few months. And then periodically afterwards. It will really soften up the leather and prevent it from cracking. Also, the tan shows stains from pants. So it's good to stay on top of it or it'll be hard to get off later.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, it is beige leather, delicate as bride dress ...
We have leather cleaning wipes from Armor All and carry on; blue jeans are the worse (not mention eat inside anything or ball pens!!)
Only with few friends rode, they show their tracks
I will be aware of remove any grime, do you have any product suggestion for condition (avoiding cracks)??

·
Registered
552 Posts
+1 for Lexol. Best leather cleaners/conditioners IMHO. You can really see the difference after applying the conditioners especially!

I like the "taut" leather in the Tribecas, doesn't show wrinkles too bad. My 03 Accord has more "plush" leather seats and is really prone to showing wrinkles/cracks. If it weren't for my laziness, I'd condition the seats once a month, but it's hard in the winter time:( It saddens me to see my driver's seat all knarly and the rest practically brand new, but such is life with leather seats:eek:

And yeah? Do the the 09s have headlight washers now????

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Magic Marker said:
Nice. Why can't USDM get the same things as other countries?
Not all is good as it sound. Our car doesn't have TPMS but has dual seat electrical warmers (Panama has a 80F average all year around) :lol:

·
Registered
552 Posts
estampidate said:
Not all is good as it sound. Our car doesn't have TPMS but has dual seat electrical warmers (Panama has a 80F average all year around) :lol:
Hah, yeah...you don't quite need the seat heaters in Panama. You probably don't get the TPMS b/c it isn't required by law as it is hear in the US since the 2007 model year.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts