Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings from New Jersey, fellow en-Subie-thists!

I recently purchased my fourth Subaru - an '08 Tribeca Ltd (7 Passenger, No Nav) - after having previously owned three Legacy's, the most recent being a GT Wagon, which I still miss on occassion. But family comes first and we needed something a little bigger to haul the family around, take on vacation, etc.

I hoping this site and its members will be a useful resource over the course of what I hope to be a long-term ownership experience with my Tribeca.

·
449 Posts
Welcome, I'm also a long time scooby owner from jersey :) I just live in KS now. Our first scoobies were Brats back in the early 80's We moved from an OB VDC wagon to the B9 because the kids got bigger and now want to take friends along on occasion. We've been very happy with ours.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Always great to meet another Jersey member. I'm in Wayne (North Jersey), where are you? I want to replace my 04 Civic with an LGT or a stretch would be a Spec B.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Medford (Burlington County, South Jersey), but lived in Bloomfield for quite a while, so I'm familiar with your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
214 Posts
JimHam said:
I'm in Medford (Burlington County, South Jersey), but lived in Bloomfield for quite a while, so I'm familiar with your neck of the woods.
Hey Jim,

I'm in Mount Laurel. Welcome to the board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts