Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we just got the car about 3 weeks ago and today my wife was driving it home on the expressway. She said that she stopped for some construction and everything on the dash went all crazy and the car was driving like it was in first gear with the autostick. I had her turn it off an re-start and then traction control light was on, the cruise was flashing, and the check engine light was on, but it was driving fine. So we took it to the dealership and they said it was a p-0761 fault code. This is a shift solenoid C fault code. They cleared out the memory in the TCU and performed a "re-learn" procedure on it. Has anyone else had this problem before? I am wondering what caused it in the firt place.
Also it seems like the security light blinks now more than it did before, but maybe I never noticed it since it is my wifes car...
Thanks.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Wow, that's a lot of issues. Fortunately your solution is simple, just take it into your Subie dealer's service dept. Don't waste your time trying to solve the problem yourself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts