Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a copy of the letter from Subaru stating that they would waive up to 3 remaining payments, disposition fee and first months payment on a new lease? I need a copy of this asap. I am having a problem with chase and it seems as if my dealer did not pay the last payments. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I've never heard of that kind of offer directly from SOA. It was probably your dealer that put the deal together and you will have to go to them. I've never leased a car, but I would think there should have been some sort of contract stating all the terms that you signed.

Here's what's currently offered by SOA for the Tribecas:
Tribeca

3.9% FINANCING ON ALL 09 SUBARU TRIBECA MODELS
Cannot be combined with any other incentive. Financing for well-qualified applicants only. Length of contract is limited. Subject to credit approval, vehicle insurance approval and vehicle availability. No down payment required. See participating dealers for details. Must take delivery from dealer stock by December 1, 2008.

SPECIAL LEASE OFFER* ON 09 SUBARU TRIBECA (9TD)
Now through December 1, 2008 - $319 per month for 42 months with $2,969 due at lease signing. $0 security deposit. Tax, title and registration fees extra. Other leases available on other models. Cannot be combined with any other incentives.

0.0% FINANCING ON ALL 08 SUBARU TRIBECA MODELS
Cannot be combined with any other incentive. Financing for well-qualified applicants only. Length of contract is limited. Subject to credit approval, vehicle insurance approval and vehicle availability. No down payment required. See participating dealers for details. Must take delivery from dealer stock by December 1, 2008.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Follow Up

It was a letter from subaru with a special deal - I spoke to Chase Auto, and it seems that the marketing team sent them out before letting the finance department know about it and how it worked.

Here were the basics:

Subaru ws paying off remaining 3 months of payments
Subaru was paying disposition fee
Subaru was paying 1st month payment on new vehicle

This is why I jumped all over it, and ended up paying 50 dollars a month more on a new car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts