Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm surprised that you are still getting updates. The last European update was 2008 and Kenwood have said that they are unlikely to produce another because the system is obsolete.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got the 6.1 update for my 06. It's maps only, no changes to interface. I have so far been able to back up my east disk, but the west disk fails at 52%. Going to try a different PC today.

Edit:
Forgot to mention the updated maps are great. It even finds my house and the highway to work is existent and not an empty field like it showed before hahahaha.

·
Registered
345 Posts
charlesdixon said:
I got the 6.1 update for my 06. It's maps only, no changes to interface. I have so far been able to back up my east disk, but the west disk fails at 52%. Going to try a different PC today.

Edit:
Forgot to mention the updated maps are great. It even finds my house and the highway to work is existent and not an empty field like it showed before hahahaha.
You up for ripping them and putting them on a bit torrent?

·
Registered
345 Posts
charlesdixon said:
I'm not opposed to the idea though I would like to first recover some of the cash i spent on this already. I can put them on megaupload and give out the link for those willing to donate...
I'd kick down a few bucks. All I would need is West only.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to this forum and actually just happened to find it when searching for info on Subaru navigation updates. I have a 2008 Tribeca and had honestly not thought of updating my nav system until this past weekend. We went out of town for my son's baseball tournament and it took us a mile past where we were suppose to turn. I realized how out of date the map is! Anyone interested in selling the update, I really only need East. I've searched ebay and craigslist but haven't found one. Thanks!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.