Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi plex, I'm a longtime subie guy and my grandfather (who live in NM) was looking to upgrade the navigation on his '06 Tribeca. Would this work for him or would he need to go with a lower version? I think he's rocking the original v1.0 right now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi plex, I'm a longtime subie guy and my grandfather (who live in NM) was looking to upgrade the navigation on his '06 Tribeca. Would this work for him or would he need to go with a lower version? I think he's rocking the original v1.0 right now.
It will work, basically

Tribeca- 2006-2014
Legacy- 2006-2009
Outback- 2006-2009

·
Registered
2 Posts
Awesome! I'm going to pass your email along to my grandpa and he'll reach out to you. I saw your eBay listing, so he might also just go through there.

Thanks again mi amigo!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
here is the Gofundme link for me to collect my initial cost + tax + GFM fee.

Link removed

Again, please PM me if you donate so I can send you the link for download.

I can also burn them on discs and send to you for $5.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey there... i recently purchased a 2013 Tribeca. I live in Colorado and the navigation is stuck on the mid-Atlantic. Is this all I would need to do to get it updated? Happy to donate to the cause but I have no idea what I'm doing. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey there... i recently purchased a 2013 Tribeca. I live in Colorado and the navigation is stuck on the mid-Atlantic. Is this all I would need to do to get it updated? Happy to donate to the cause but I have no idea what I'm doing. :)
This basically will update your map file to the newest one, not sure how it will solve your stuck in mid-Atlantic issue since that is more like GPS signal error.

There is a DVD navigation drive under the driver seat, you pop the old disc out, put the new one in, as simple as that.

·
Registered
87 Posts
There are 2 DVDs - one for Eastern U.S. and one for Western states. Your Tribeca probably still has the Eastern DVD in the player under the driver’s seat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts