Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
I went to that site but it looks like you have to register in order to download any content. However, it says "User Registrations are closed. If you have an invitation code, click here" Do you have an invitation code? Otherwise, I don't think anyone is going to be able to download it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
LOL... your new to this arent you? These are DualLayer dvd's (8GB) compressed down to 3.5GB for the torrent.

This is 3,500 MB... rapidshare and mediafire are 100mb uploads. It would be sutpid to do 70 partial uploads in order to do both discs. Not to mention you would have to wait until each file finished before you could start the next (unless you have a paid rapidshare account). Once there are a few seed's on the torrent, the download would probably be faster as well.

HB_Dad said:
Have you tried posting it on Rapidshare or Mediafire?

·
Registered
41 Posts
my gps

Just a question, I have this finedrive 400 gps I bought from some guy for 50 bucks, and man does it suck! Would it be possible to download this file onto it???

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in the process of uploading the East version. I had to take it out of my car so hence the wait.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:type: I don't know what's up. I think some people were able to download it. At any rate, if it's no good it will have to wait because in order to upload East I had to delete the original [non-compressed file] on my laptop. I'll give East a shot & see how that goes.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm sorry but my laptop ran out of memory to run this again & it's very time consuming. I will try & clear everything out & repost when I'm not strapped for time.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts