Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silly question, but I want to have a peek at the tutorial for the system; ya, I know its intuitive, and I get most of it, but I just want to see if I'm missing anything... (I'm sure I am!)

I would have thought that it is built in, or maybe there is a disk to load, but I can't seem to find anything. Anyone out there know this?

Cheers!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hmm, I didn't get any instructional DVD with ours, but we did get a separate navi manual in the pouch with the owner's manual.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Ya we didn't get that DVD with our '08 either. Only the Nav manual, which quite honestly isn't very good. I would of loved to have gotten a DVD I could watch and then go play with the Nav system. I feel we're still learning by trial and error.

A couple of weeks ago we went to Monterey, which is about 200 miles from here. My wife and I spent hours trying to figure out why it kept telling us to get off the freeway. It wasn't until we were maybe an hour away did we realize we didn't have the "Take Major Highways" button on. This was very frustrating and disappointing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts