Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, sorry no pics and no vid. If I can talk my friend into letting me do this again, then I'll be sure to get a vid and pics. He's still kind of upset with me though.

So the other day, my friend, or coworker, is trying to crack on the suby. It recently snowed and so I didn't drive the cobalt to work. He is saying that he'd love to "hook up" with the suby and pull it all over the parking lot. Well, he works nights, and I'm currently working evenings.

So I was getting off as he was getting on. When my shift left and walked out to the parking lot, I backed up to his 03 Dodge ram 1500 quad cab cummins turbo diesel and hooked up my tow rope. Keep in mind his truck is locked in park. I proceeded to pull his dodge across the parking lot.

I shifted the tranny over to 2nd and slowly pulled the rope tight, then mashed on the gas when it was taught. I was spinning crazily in the snow pretty much doing an AWD burnout squiggling from side to side. BUT, I dragged that big heavy truck halfway across the parking lot and left it there.

When he finally found it, he called me cussing up a storm. Everyone thought that it was pretty funny though. I was in shock myself that the suby pulled it.

Just thought I'd share a cool story.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dude, it was awesome. I haven't installed a tranny cooler or hitch just yet, still doing searching on that to make sure I do it right the first time.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thats friggin awesome...

I want to go pull something now--LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts