Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled this off our Australian site regarding a record month for Subara in the USA.
Concerned about the Trebeca's numbers, is that enough to keep the model going? We sell about 120 Trebeca's here in OZ a month.

Subaru of America, Inc. achieved its best first quarter sales of 57,494, continuing its strong start to 2010.

March also marked another record with 23,785 sales, breaking the previous March record of 19,049, set in 2006.

SoA has broken sales records for eight of the last ten months.

Among the standout performers, Legacy (known in Australia as Liberty) sold 3487, up 124 per cent on last March and 111 per cent year-to-date (YTD).

Outback sales of 7619 were up 111 per cent for the month and 126 per cent YTD.

Forester sold 8467, up 24 per cent on last March.

SoA also sold 3969 Imprezas and 243 Tribecas.

"The Subaru brand occupies a unique position in the marketplace due to our exceptional sales results and products that offer customers superior safety, value, reliability and durability," said Thomas J. Doll, executive vice president and COO, Subaru of America, Inc.

"Topping that off, our vehicles are delivered through a passionate retail sales network that takes pride in offering our customers the best sales and service experience possible."

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have three Subaru dealerships that are fairly local. At any given time, you could find at best ONE Tribeca on their lots. I've also seen dealers complain about this on NASIOC. So this is the hidden problem that the Tribeca is facing. The Forester, Outback and Legacy are doing so well that it appears available production is being shifted that way. The Tribeca is facing stiff competition from within its own company.

·
Registered
630 Posts
i heard the Tribeca is getting a redesign later 2010 as a 2011 model and they would kill it b/c they need an Suv anyway..they just need a good design

·
Registered
630 Posts
this an article that says when the redesign will take place ( later this year) its some site for all cars..its on the form... hopes are upp for a niceee tribeca :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts