Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have one of these on their 06-07' beca?
Or even seen what they look like in comparison to the oem bug shield?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Actually, I looked around and never found a non-OEM shield. I just bought the Subie version. Looks great and functional.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Lund is the only non-oem one I've seen listed, but the picture with it is just a generic shield and I'm hoping to see what it actually looks like in comparison to the oem (as it sells for less).

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Rotorflyr said:
The Lund is the only non-oem one I've seen listed, but the picture with it is just a generic shield and I'm hoping to see what it actually looks like in comparison to the oem (as it sells for less).
I looked for actual Lund pictures, but was never able to find one. I just stuck with OEM. How much are you actually going to save?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Over all would probably only save a few bucks over the oem, but saving a little here and there add's up and can allow one to buy more "toys".....;)

More then likely we'll end up buying the oem version, but figured if the lund looked good, was functional and could save a few bucks in the process, why not....:D

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
LORE BECA said:
I'M ON FENCE between bug shield or 3M CLEARBRA for Beca.
Clear bra if it's in the budget. I had it installed on the entire front end of my 08 Impreza; $800 later, I'm a happy camper.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
LORE BECA said:
495 plus tax in Houston, ouch on the IMPREZA!!!!
I had used Xpel on the impreza. Does $500 cover the entire front end including the headlamps, fog lights and side mirrors?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tried e-mailing Lund via their website to inquire about pics, but kept getting an error message, so finally gave up.

Anyway, found an OEM (new) at a good price so snatched it up.

Now to find a sunroof defelector at a good price......:lol:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I've never been a big fan of the sunroof sheild. IMO it doesn't flow and it's one more thing to wash/wax around.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Magic Marker said:
Clear bra if it's in the budget. I had it installed on the entire front end of my 08 Impreza; $800 later, I'm a happy camper.
Wow...$500 here for a full frontal wrap and matching tint on the front windows...$800 stings

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Magic Marker said:
I've never been a big fan of the sunroof sheild. IMO it doesn't flow and it's one more thing to wash/wax around.

I haven't found them to be a big deal to work around as far as wash/wax goes (on other vehicles I've had them on anyway) and they really can cut down the wind noise while still allowing good ventillation etc......as for how well they flow on the Beca, can't comment on that as I haven't actually seen one in person with one on it.......:lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts