Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy in Tribeca 06 OR 07 model in good condition, low mileage. I'll pay in cash. I'm not a dealer. My location is MD.

Please PM me.

Thank's a lot!

Vesko

·
Registered
180 Posts
We just picked up an '07 with 20k for a very reasonable price in NNJ. I found an '06 White one in CT with 20k for $23k plus tax/tags/etc. Sounded pretty good.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
singincanary said:
We just picked up an '07 with 20k for a very reasonable price in NNJ. I found an '06 White one in CT with 20k for $23k plus tax/tags/etc. Sounded pretty good.
Where are you in NNJ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I already check in eBay but all cars a far way from me. All local dealer offered me a high price on theirs used Tribecas.
I have a question I saw in subaru.com they have promotion:
$2,750 Customer Cash on 07 TRIBECA 7-Passenger models
$2,750 Customer Cash on 07 TRIBECA 5-Passenger models.
Who suppose to give me the $2750 - the dealer or I have to submit anything after purchase OR ...... how is it working.
singicanary, I'll check in that dealer - Ramsey

Thanks a lot.
I'M STILL LOOKING

Vesko

·
Registered
180 Posts
the rebate comes off of the sale price when you purchase. you should pay less than invoice and get the rebate if you can find an '07 leftover.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
singincanary said:
live in orange county ny, but went to ramsey to get the beca. best price within 100 miles and one of the few without navi and dvd.

where'd you get yours?
We got ours from Wayne Subaru in Wayne, NJ.

·
Registered
46 Posts
My Traded 06 is Still Avail in NYC

I traded in my Tribeca two and a half months ago and it's still available at the dealership. the price is listed at 23995, i'm sure you can neg down from that because it's been in stock for almost 3 months. Includes Nav, aftermarket XM, Upgraded 20" wheels(spent $1800), i put in aftermarket HID''s in and the upgraded mesh grill in the front. Had about 20.5K miles when i traded it in.

By the way the dealership is in Manhattan

Here's the link if interested.

http://www.carthink.net/inventory/potamkin/CarDetails.aspx?VIN=4S4WX83C264420527

·
Registered
180 Posts
that's a good price too. It says it's teal and tan, but shows a grey car. What color is it really?

What HID kit did you use, and were you happy with it?

·
Registered
46 Posts
singincanary said:
that's a good price too. It says it's teal and tan, but shows a grey car. What color is it really?

What HID kit did you use, and were you happy with it?
No It's green and the interior is the parchmant/cream... the actual color is "seamist green" if i'm not mistaken.
As for the HID's i was very happy with it, when i traded it in Aug. i had it on for almost a year. i forget the brand, i bought it on Rbay.... the only downside is that you have to keep it on all the time. unless ofcourse someone has found a way to disable the DRL's?

something i needed to do but never got around to was sealing the place where the wire goes in to the headlight. this is simple and can be done with some silicone. when i went thru a carwash; sometimes it used to fog the headlight a little bit. again to my point a bit of silicone sealent will do the trick. i did it on the driv side but ran out of silicone for the pass side and never got around to doing it....so other thatn that no complaints.

P.S... on the main page of that link it does not show the rest of the pics, but if you click on the pics they come up.

·
Registered
46 Posts
vesko_g said:
Hi jrseyshawn.
Did you have any problems with the car before you sale it?

Vesko
no none whatsoever... this was my first SUV and i hated it for the fact that it was an SUV. Since my wife has an SUV i decided to go back to a sedan... i ended up getting a Saab 9-3. As far as the Tribeca, the only issue i had was with my dealer/service as they were "A-class" morons... this played a huge part in my trading it in as the the next closest dearler/service was in Wayne... they were great but it's too far for me to go...

So the answer to you're question is: no, never had any issues... the Tribeca was always good to me...

in Jan while i was parked and someone scratched the bumber... I'm thinking while trying to pull in to the next parking spot.... i'm anal as they come... so i ended up getting the front bumper painted to take out the scratch marks. I also got the mesh grill installed the same time. that was about $600 if i'm not mistaken.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts