Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchased Type 1 Switchback LED's for the front turn signals and now since they are LED I'm getting the hyper flash issue... NOT COOL... So i purchased a LED Turn Signal Module, and tried to install it my self and noticied that after taking apart the driver side dash that this would be a nightmare to locate. FASTFORWARD... Brought it to the dealership and they can't find where OEM turn signal relay is, now that is the scary part. My question is this... Has anybody been able to locate where this part is located, and if so does someone have a picture of where it is? I'll be posting pics and video shortly.:confused:

Stock OEM part number for Turn Signal Flasher: 86111XA000

Aftermarket Part: Purchased from Superbright LEDs

·
Registered
118 Posts
i134

Its connector i134 located deep in the dash...from what I can gather from included PDF u MAY be able to get at it if you remove the Nav screen. Ill try to track down the PDF floating around with instructions how to do that.
Good Luck
Nathan

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Check that...I looks like its to the left of the Nav Screen...You may be able to get at it if you take out the Nav...but may have to get at it my removing the instrument cluster. Not impossible either...but definitely more work.
Here is a PDF to remove instrument cluster :

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ok...Im a bit obsessed with this now...hahaha...if I were to do this to my own car I would definitely be taking off the cluster..not the nav screen. It seems i134 is right next to i10 and i11 which are for the instrument cluster...
ok...your on your own now lmao...
Keep us posted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts