Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just receipt my mesh grille for B9 (j101sxa150 part number) from Georgia US...
I bay it from ebay for $350 and thanks to USPS in 7 days is arrived in my door...very fast shipmend...
Here in Greece this part costs 1580eyro--$2085 I pay $350 plus shiping costs:lol:
I want to paint the grille black...what is yours suggest to do???

·
Registered
27 Posts
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Very expensive in Greece! That part was about £600 - £700 over here.......................which is about $2.99 these days. A bargain for someone :).

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SimonD said:
Very expensive in Greece! That part was about £600 - £700 over here.......................which is about $2.99 these days. A bargain for someone :).
Sent me some mesh grille kits to sell them here to Greece in double price:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
552 Posts
GREEKBOY said:
Here in greece we tell everything black=katrami
Hah, will have to remember that!

Murdered out is specifically FLAT black, not glossy. It's not my car, but like this... HOT!:D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ι allready sent the grille for paint it flat black today and i sent photos later.......

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
snork said:
Hah, will have to remember that!

Murdered out is specifically FLAT black, not glossy. It's not my car, but like this... HOT!:D

Damn, that is pimp...... I like it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
That is exactly what I wanted to do, order the grille from ebay and then paint it black, how good does that look with the chrome surrounds. Great work you have convinced me to finally do it,
Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hum said:
That is exactly what I wanted to do, order the grille from ebay and then paint it black, how good does that look with the chrome surrounds. Great work you have convinced me to finally do it,
Thanks for the pictures.
How are you mate?
Same car same hobby different country....
I am so glad that you like to do the same thing even so we are so far away...:tup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Greekboy, love the look. I wonder if that would work for ABP....:naughty:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes, Atlantic Blue Pearl. I am thinking going solid without the chrome ring.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts