Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JD Lighting 8000k halogen bulbs $35 shipped

I actually have these on my car right now. These light up better than stock, before I could hardly see at night.

Output color temperature = 8000K (Closest HID like bulb from JDL)
Special Feature: A colored top coat that reflects a brilliant rainbow color even when the lamp is off.
These bulbs does not need any HID or Xenon component. Simply plug and play
Color temperature = 8000K
Output: 60/55W = 120/110W
All item comes with unopened original packing.
These bulbs utilize original lighting electronic and it won't damage any part of your lighting system.
1 Year Warranty.

Rainbow Blue Series

H-Series Bulbs<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>

H1, H3, H4, H7, H10, H11, H13

9-Series bulbs<O:p></O:p>

9003(H4), 9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, 9008(H13)

Rainbow Yellow Series

H-Series Bulbs

H3, H4, H10

9-Series Bulbs

·
Registered
124 Posts
Reason said:

These light up better than stock, before I could hardly see at night.
You should seriously get your eyes examined. The stock projectors are very bright.

Look at the picture you posted above. The stock is at least as bright if not brighter than the xenon in that picture, just a different colour.

Xenon lights are mostly fashionable, to say you could hardly see at night is stupid.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry you must know what I drive and how well the headlights work. Of course stock projectors are bright, they are projectors. I don't have projectors and my headlights sucked. With my stock bulbs you would have to get out and look at the headlights to belive they were on (unless a reflective street sign is in front of me) now it lights up much better.

That quote is my own and not JDL. I have these and I can tell the difference. Who are you to say that I can't see any better? These aren't cheap blue coated bulbs.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Here's my opinion on 8k blue bulbs (not yours, but I'm sure very similar) since I have them on my B9. They definitly give off a white/ blue light that looks gives an HID look. When you look at them from the outside, they look amazing. When you're driving, you've just sacrificed some light. It is def not as bright as standard bulbs. I'm going to leave them in until they blow since I paid for them, but will switch them out back to stock or SilverStars or something equal to that.

This isn't to mess with your F/S thread, but I wanted to offer my experience. I'm pretty sure you're not going to run into any newbs here that will put anything into their cars w/o extensive research or asking for opinions.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know what you are saying Magic Maker. My headlight housing suck, I thinking about getting their HID kit but not sure if I want to spend any money on the car anymore.

Thanks for sharing your expeirence in a mature way :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts