Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just in Ithaca NY and my god, i have never seen so many Subarus, and i've never seen so many Tribecas either :eek: ! I went out to eat and in the parking lot i parked next to a fellow B9 and on the way out, on the other side of the parking lot was a 08-09 Tribeca, it really is the land of the Subaru !

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah theres a few in my area (rockland) but then again subaru is up and coming in my area anyway; but Ithaca is like crazy lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hey, up here in Northern Minnesota there are lots of Subarus. Many are the "regular" Outbacks. Not too many Tribeca's. With Blizzaks they can really crawl through the deep snow. My '98 OBW Ltd 5 spd with Blizzaks faithfully helped me get to the ski area for many years. Still have the '98. But the 2008 Tibeca Ltd is our newer "snow bunny". Put on Blizzaks last winter (bought a used set of 18" Tribeca wheels). Goes through the deep snow really good.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I dunno, I live in north NJ and commute to Westchester, NY (through Rockland). I see tons of Subarus in this area. If you really want to see a lot of Subies, take a trip up to VT!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow, yeah im live in Rockland NY and we dont get usually get a crazy amount of snow but sometimes plows dont get out and the AWD is great, last winter i had get out early before the plows and the car handled the snow greatly, and in Ithica i was amazed how many tribeca's there were , there were Subarus every corner but some of those Subies were Tribecas and i was amazed

·
Registered
17 Posts
snork said:
I dunno, I live in north NJ and commute to Westchester, NY (through Rockland). I see tons of Subarus in this area. If you really want to see a lot of Subies, take a trip up to VT!
thats for sure, i live in VT myself and subies are the way to go, had an 02 wrx... now i have had my 06 tribeca for about a year now, you dont see alot of tribecas at all but tons of legacys, imprezas and the all importand grandma car (the forester)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts