Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any one else had this type of issue with their Tribeca? My GF was driving the Tribeca yesterday when she went to change a radio station. She kept hitting the button but nothing happened. None of the buttons on the dash would work, including the climate control. None of the lights on the radio or climate control were on either. The navigation however, worked fine. She shut the car off, started it up again and everything was fine again.

Any one had a similar experience with their Tribeca yet?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had this happen on my '08 Tribeca also a couple months ago... did the same thing she did and it all came back.... hasn't happened again since then thankfully :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
The whole center dashboard w/ the buttons are all connected with a single plug connector. If it gets slightly off kilter/loose, it could cause the whole thing to go out:(

We haven't had this issue yet...knock on wood. In my wife's Legacy though, sometimes the stereo gets possesed and the volume randomly goes up/down or won't change the station:eek:

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have navi, but I believe its supposed to change the "audio" info displayed...channel #/name, CD track info/song name, XM channel/name (if equipped), etc. I think it changes some display info if you use an MP3 CD too.

I also believe you have an "Info" button that shows trip computer stuff so the "Audio" button would switch back from that too...not a whole lot really.

·
Registered
151 Posts
ok, so really it doesent do anything when the radio is being played, so I will give it a try when I have a CD in. I wish the trip cpmputer had a electronic compass, but I guess you can buy the upgraded rear view mirror that has it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts