Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, all - just picked up this 2006 B9 Limited yesterday!

First mod will be the AUX-IN jack (I found the link on here, thanks very much.)

Next week will be a starter of some sort - haven't shopped for one in a few years, so will have to get my research on.

·
Registered
26 Posts
A Starter?

Yep, I too used to get fed up with the old crank handle that had to be threaded thru the front bumper to start the car. Had the same thing on my 1932 Model A Ford. Had to watch out for broken thumbs using that technique, though!

But, but... the '07 models come with... a self starter. Saves a lot of work :lol:

Surprised your car didn't come with a starter...?

Joking of course, but I like that colour; think it's Subaru's nicest.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Nice. Looks like you already have puddle lights. Although what is that blueish rubber strip on the front/ rear bumper?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Magic Marker said:
Although what is that blueish rubber strip on the front/ rear bumper?
No clue - came with the rig. It also has body-color strips on the edges of the doors to prevent scratching other cars (or my own.) I wonder if they're all part of a set?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey, it looks like you purchased from the same dealer as me...Evergreen Subaru in Auburn/Lewiston. I found them pretty good to deal with. My saleman was Tony and he helped me with the import into Canada thing. My father later bought a tribeca as well....same color as yours.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heh - Tony was my guy as well, but I know him from www.mainelysubarus.com

This is my second vehicle from there...that bike rack that you can just barely make out on the right side of the pictures? That's hanging off the tow hitch of a 2007 WRX wagon ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts