Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally realized that there was a Tribeca web board and just wanted to say hello. We picked up an '06 Tribeca back in July. With a baby on the way, a longer commute to work, and a failing trans in my '05 WRX wagon... it was time to listen to reason. So far the new family truckster is great and I have nothing but positive things to say.

(But I do miss my VF39 wagon ;))

- Geoff

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice to see that others also view this car as a superior family car! My wife and I are expecting our first on Thanksgiving, so we had to jump on board and could not believe the deals on the 2006 Tribeca's! Anyway good luck with your new one and thanks for giving me a story to tell my wife.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TskubaB9 said:
Nice to see that others also view this car as a superior family car! My wife and I are expecting our first on Thanksgiving, so we had to jump on board and could not believe the deals on the 2006 Tribeca's! Anyway good luck with your new one and thanks for giving me a story to tell my wife.
You are right. We did really well on an '06 with 25k miles. Best of luck to you with your lit'lin! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts