Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My friend James over at Omni X Auto Sports is offering a group buy in rate for HID's. The minimum amount for the buy in is 10 items. I plan on doing the H7's at 8000k temp. They already give you free shipping on every order. The quality looks great IMO. And the price per set is already reasonable. If we get enough people I will also do my fog lights and high beams... Regarding the DRL disable for 06-07 model years, I myself am using the electrical tape method to hold the system in the on position. If you are interested let me know.

http://www.omnixautosports.com

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Magic Marker said:
What is the electrical tape method?
turn the nob to the on position and wrap electrical tape around it so you can't turn it off unless you remove the tape... ghetto... but overall looks out perform the function

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Once I we have a confirmed 10 buyers or 10 part orders, they would provide that info... eitherway I'm going to buy if we don't get the volume out of the forum... the price on it's own is great and it's free shipping

·
Registered
80 Posts
B9LTD83 said:
My friend James over at Omni X Auto Sports is offering a group buy in rate for HID's. The minimum amount for the buy in is 10 items. I plan on doing the H7's at 8000k temp. They already give you free shipping on every order. The quality looks great IMO. And the price per set is already reasonable. If we get enough people I will also do my fog lights and high beams... Regarding the DRL disable for 06-07 model years, I myself am using the electrical tape method to hold the system in the on position. If you are interested let me know.

http://www.omnixautosports.com
I'm interested. Would love to do the highbeams and fogs(maybe) also. Let me know what the price is if we get the minimum. I have an 08 Beca. Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
feel free to post it on other subie forums as well...So once is all said and done we can get this moving... BTW it's just not for the H7, it's for all of the lights... chk out the website and let me know quantity of each type of light...

J

1 - 8 of 8 Posts