Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Just found this site a couple days ago. Bought an 08 Tribeca new in Feb of 08, and really love this car. Owned an 03 Legacy for a couple years and like how it drove, but found it too small. So I went for the biggest thing I could get with a Subaru drivetrain!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I knew there were enthusiast sites for outback, forester and wrx, but didn't know there was one for tribecas...I'm reading some modifications, but don't think I'm gonna do much of my own. I've only added a couple factory things like roof cross bars (to hold the hard box for camping stuff), and a hood protector. I'd like to get the front underguard and puddle lights. does anyone know how difficult it may be to install the bumper underguard?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
gags77 said:
I knew there were enthusiast sites for outback, forester and wrx, but didn't know there was one for tribecas...I'm reading some modifications, but don't think I'm gonna do much of my own. I've only added a couple factory things like roof cross bars (to hold the hard box for camping stuff), and a hood protector. I'd like to get the front underguard and puddle lights. does anyone know how difficult it may be to install the bumper underguard?
We all pretty much agree that the front bumper under guard is just an expensive piece of plastic covering a piece of plastic. IMO go for the puddle lights first.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well that's news...I thought it was a thin sheet metal. Maybe I can get a guy at work to fabricate something for me then. For that price I may get the puddle lights first, or save up for the remote starter.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I have both puddle lights and remote start. Two of the best options for the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts