Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody!

I found this web site a while back and have been reading it and getting alot of helpful information for a while now. Figured its about time to start posting and giving some of my own feedback also. I have 2006 Subaru Tribeca 7-passanger with gold paint, nav, dvd, heated seats, tow package, etc..

Hope to learn more about my vehicle and help others with my experiences also.

Cheers

Alex H:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it did! I bought the car in January of 2009 and around June of 09 i noticed that the paint was "ghosting". I took it in to West Herr Subaru here in Orchard Park (Buffalo),NY and after a Subaru rep came and looked it over they repainted the whole car minus the bumpers for me. They put me in a rental and i didnt pay a penny.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im now having the Engine mount issue where the base is cracked and needs to be welded. But no luck on getting them or the Ext Warranty to cover it. They estimated around 250 to do it. I seen that others with the 06 Tribeca had this problem also, the rattling noise is really annoying for me.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hand8150 said:
Im now having the Engine mount issue where the base is cracked and needs to be welded. But no luck on getting them or the Ext Warranty to cover it. They estimated around 250 to do it. I seen that others with the 06 Tribeca had this problem also, the rattling noise is really annoying for me.
Why wouldn't the extended warranty cover it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They said because its not the actual Engine Mount (which is covered), they wont cover it. They said that where the mount connects the base needs to be welded. So when i hit the gas or go over bumps i hear a rattling from the floor board area. This is the first time my ext warranty hasnt covered something. Ive got the bushings done, recently my VDC light was staying on and i needed a new Steering Sensor... that was covered... and also i had all my puddle lights replaced due to the wires burning... yea that one kind of scared me when smoke was coming form my molding/ puddle light area.

It sounds like alot of stuff but in the 2 years I've had this vehicle I love it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts