Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I recently got my "Beca B9er" and I absolutely love it. My first jap. car ever.
My last car it was a CLK 500 but my family got bigger about 6 months ago, and kinna hard with two children, stroller, dippers, etc in in out of a coupe.

Anyway...my wife likes the "Beca" more than the CLK.

My "B9er" is a limited model, 7 passengers, 3.7L, Nav+DVD, perforated leather, chrome door handles, which on black look very rich, etc.

I intend to make some mods on it, performance wise.
The first and uttermost mod, I want to give rid of the welcome screen on the Nav Sys, bypass the nav and DVD driving mode and install bluetooth adapter for my phone, and last but not least... chip tuning.

Later on I intend to lower it few inches, change the shocks and springs, change the strut bars, install sway bars back/front, change brake calipers, eventually get 19" rims. Change the intake and the radiator

Look comes at the end and i will start with the mesh grill, shave the Subaru Tribeca B9 in the back and eventually, although I did not see anything on the net, a nice body kit.

If is anyone here in Lower Mainland (Vancouver, BC) or knows someone that can help me with all my planed mods, please send me a PM.

Nice to be here!

CTD

·
Registered
31 Posts
welcome Im from bc too but 45minutes away.I have an 09 white 7 pass nav but with only a 3.6 unlike your 06 with the 3.7

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.