Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found out about this site and look forward to hearing all about the Tribeca. I love everything about my '06 5-seater except for a little problem. I had a "spontaneous windshield crack" recently. I googled "Tribeca cracked windshield" and found on this site that some owners had their windshields replaced under their warranty because there was no evidence of a rock hitting. Mine cracked 2 days ago when I started the car in a parking lot. I cancelled the mobile glass guys visit so I could research and see if I might get mine covered under warranty. Problem is it's too dangerous to drive an hour to the west side of Richmond to the dealership for the service people to look at it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
How much to replace on your own? By the sound of what you're experiencing, you may not want to wait. I suppose you can call your local dealer and ask them what is protocol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.