Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello and say this site has been very good reading. I just bought a 2007 TRIBECA special edition 5 pass no navi. Only thing I have on it is the roof rack, nice sound system and cool chrome wheels and grill oh and the rear bumber guard. I would like to add a hitch and puddle lights in the future. I have read allot of Peatys posts and I have to say that is some great work you have done. Hope I got a good deal on my car this is my first subaru I have driven hondas most of my life. I turned in my 2007 Accord w/navi while I was getting an oil change he showed me this tribeca with 3900 miles on it and I couldn't pass it up we have had so much snow here the last few years we could really use the AWD can't wait to see how it handles in the snow. I am a little worried about the stock tires as I have seen so many people complain but I have so much tread on mine I hope they do the trick. My wife and I really like the look of the tribeca and inside it's very comfortable to ride in. I have heard allot about sub AWD and safety so that's why we bought it. I paid 22k for my car I know a little high but I still have a years warranty and only 3900 miles on the thing.
Again great forum... :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts