Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, I've been looking this site for a while before i decide to sell my Obs 2003. It is now for sale and my salesman just found me a 2006 tribe with about no millage on. So i expect to sell my car very quickly to be full part of the group pretty soon.

Chers, J.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
He told me gold but I have to visit him for the options, haven't seen it yet. Expect to have time to pass by this week end (It's gonna be our 6th vehicle from this place: 3 Subaru for me and 3 Suzuki for my wife). I'll give you more details soon.

Cheers, J.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
SimAwd said:
He told me gold but I have to visit him for the options, haven't seen it yet. Expect to have time to pass by this week end (It's gonna be our 6th vehicle from this place: 3 Subaru for me and 3 Suzuki for my wife). I'll give you more details soon.

Cheers, J.
Be sure to go over the paint with a fine tooth comb. There has been a lot of "ghosting" issues with that gold paint.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks' Magic Marker but my salesman already told me that there are some very fine. I'm gonna see the tribe tomorrow, so I'm gonna be able to evaluate. He also told me that it can't be repainted on the behalf of the dealer nor Subaru Canada I'll see...(The Tribe only have 55k km around 34k miles for a MY06) I will also try to post some pics when I'll be back from my parents house Sunday.

Cheers, J.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I finally got to see that gold Beca on saturday. When I arrived my salesman/owner was there and he told me that he is gonna find me another one because there's someone who's dying to get this one. I'm fine with that because of the ghosting in the paint that was supposedly nothing looks to me to be at least 2 spots of over a foot in diameter one on the front right fender and the other one on the rear left fender. Anyway, I still have to sell my impreza first.

Chers, J.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.