Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello, I just found this forum and decided to join. A little about us; Hubby, wife and 3yo son. The Tribeca is my wifes, but we us it for all our traveling. It's not quite 2yrs old and it has 30,000mi on it. 2 trips to Florida, 1 to Colorado and multiple to South West NYS. It's seen sun and snow! And we love it.
I hope to find information and add information to this site, it this site is anything like the LegacyGT forum there is a lot of knowledge to be gotten from members here.
Sorry, I only have one photo. I have lost my favorite pic (Tribeca buried in 2 feet of lake effect snow.... ah, beautiful)
So, Hello!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Ahh, love the LGT. I can't wait until I can afford one. As of now, I'm driving an 04 Civic. The 07 B9 is my girlfriend's. We usually drive the B9 quite a bit. I think there is a lot of great information on this board, mostly from Peaty.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome !!!! B9 is a great car as is the LGT ! Btw, we have almost the same combo here - my wife's B9 and LGT that I drive except my LGT is a wagon :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts