Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 06 B9 LTD :) atlantic blue pearl. I traded in my 08 Legacy 2.5 LGT. I love the Tribeca so far but this has been the biggest vehicle I've owned. My fiance and I decided to trade in my Legacy for the Tribeca 1. Lower payments 2. We need more room for our 100lb+ German Shepherd, Bruno 3. Preparing for our future with kids. I do miss my stick shift but at the same time I don't especially when I'm getting out of work tired and just want to get home. My fiance LOVES it. He has an 06 STI and just absolutely loves the comfort of the Tribeca. I'm just getting started with mods and we are researching everything now. My Legacy had quite a few mods and now this is a new project for my fiance to get into. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas let me know. We're trying to figure out this HID thing now considering I just got them for xmas for my Legacy and would love to put them in the new car!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, but there isn't much out there for B9's in terms of modding. Don't forget that DRL's and PNP HID kits don't mix. No one here really has figured out a good long term solution unless you leave your lights on all the time.

Our dog is only 49lbs, but she gets the entire back seat to herself since there are no kids. We love our 07 B9 and my 08 OBS.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts