Subaru B9 Trifecta SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! Just registered! Thank you for accepting me.
My father is an owner of one of the last new B9 TRIBECAS sold in Greece.They are replacing it with the 2008 model so they had made an offer of -17% just to sell every one of them.And they succeeded.In a period of a month they sold around 20 cars.The car costs in Greece 59000 euros (5 seats,limited edition) and 63000 euros for the 7-seat limited.It is our first Subaru and our choise was made after the very good reputation Subaru cars have in Greece and after the looks of it.
I am registered here because I will be helped to know more about the car and give my knowledge to my father.I will also try to share everything I know for this car with all the members of this forum.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hey...good to see that our fellow europeans are finding their way here. We have quite a few Britains and Canadians as well.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome to the site GP. Enjoy your stay and keep us informed of any cool accessories in Greece for our US B9's.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all.That's the greek reality! It is indeed the most expensive subaru here.I hope it worths it.It is the last car my father gets so I hope it will last...

·
Registered
124 Posts
gp18577 said:
Hello everybody! Just registered! Thank you for accepting me.
My father is an owner of one of the last new B9 TRIBECAS sold in Greece.They are replacing it with the 2008 model so they had made an offer of -17% just to sell every one of them.And they succeeded.In a period of a month they sold around 20 cars.The car costs in Greece 59000 euros (5 seats,limited edition) and 63000 euros for the 7-seat limited.It is our first Subaru and our choise was made after the very good reputation Subaru cars have in Greece and after the looks of it.
I am registered here because I will be helped to know more about the car and give my knowledge to my father.I will also try to share everything I know for this car with all the members of this forum.
Thanks again!
πατριδα μολις γραφτηκα

1 - 8 of 8 Posts